Thursday, February 26, 2009

EXTREME BOREDOM



Ok,


so basically I sit around all day and do nothing. Or at least now until I go back to school.


I am kind of hoping this blog will be what you look at when you need to kill time. I'm sure it will be updated more than once a day. So after you're done myspacing, facebooking, and tarckbiking I hope you keep us in mind.




Kris and I have alot of useless things to talk about and we find something cool on the internet everyday. Stumble is an amazing waste of time.




So listen, I just got this new camera and I'll be updating with lots of pictures, kind of a way to teach myself how to use the damn thing.




so check back as often as you would like to. I'm sure something new will be up. Tell all your friends about us aswell!


Zach, hard at work



Kris, doing his thang



2 comments:

  1. kris looks very familiar i think i went to school with him

    love melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... That would be odd, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete