Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Teabagging Republicans: Open Wide

Wow.
It's tax day. Normally I'm stressing out, trying to get out of work and heading down to where ever to get them done. Fortunately, I did them weeks ago, so I'm able to sit back, relax, and watch the day unfold. And what is so interesting about today? Why, today is the day that Conservatives, fed up with the idea of "taxation with representation," are hanging out in public places all over America and teabagging each other.

I know that a million people have blogged about this already, but I just couldn't resist. It really showcases how out of touch with normal people these Conservatives are. Even Faux News is throwing their full support behind teabagging.

I think Racheal Maddow explains it the best:
On a side note: The blog may look like crap because someone on this computer erased Firefox. So, for the time being I am forced to use Internet Explorer version: whothefuckcares.

4 comments:

  1. Rachel Maddow is hot. And yes, I find it wildly amusing (and repulsive) that conservatives would get off their asses to protest spending tax dollars on health care for Americans, all the while forgetting their own fucking president spent, like, a brazillion dollars on a war in Iraq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And their whole argument over the last eight years was, "he is our president, we must support him." Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update more

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, i wish i was obama, all the tea i could drink and for free. wow thank god for that crazy elephant party!

    ReplyDelete