Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What the fuck

I've been really upbeat lately and its a bit strange to me. I can assume its due to the fact I stopped giving a shit about work, and I'm riding alot more. Unfortunately I am blogging less ( perhaps fortunately for our readers!) Today is my friday, well kinda, but I dont have to work tomorrow which is fucking sweet. There has been alot going on in the world lately, and if you are unaware of it, believe me I am not the person who should be informing you. (ask zach, he has alot of really horrible opinions which he believes to be true and just) If not informative at least you can walk away having a good laugh. I saw some Somolian pirates on T.V. the other day, and much to my dismay not a single one was wearing an eye patch like the pirates on tv. I truely believe Disney has been leading us astray. But holy shit right, lets hear it for U.S. snipers! I also found this which kinda disturbed me. To vere in another direction my birthday is coming up, and I expect many wonderful gifts from all of you! Kris and I are planning a magic power hour camping trip. You can expect plenty of pictures, and possibly some interesting schemes we have cooked up.

until next time,
I bid you farewell!
- Oh and if you are a pirate, Watch out! America is coming for you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, man. You wait your whole life to see Jasmine from Aladdin naked. Finally the day comes, and you just end up feeling weird.

    ReplyDelete