Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All natural mustache madness



Sorry for the lack of updates followers. It appears kris and I are not as on top of our blogging game as we assumed. Mostly due to the fact we actually have, and live pretty decent lives, unlike some people living off mommy and daddy. those sensitive sons of bitches who blog for a living. So, Work has been busy. There ya have it. with things to do we blog less. yesterday was saint drinky day, and i stayed sober as as a nun? Kris just informed me that you cant check corpses into an airline check in baggage. so carry those bitches on the plane with you. I suggest the siamese twin approach. just say its sick and sleeping. I went to a show on monday. saw my two favorite bands
Inaviate


zagadka


Ryan from inaviate with zagadka

No comments:

Post a Comment