Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yet another beautiful sunday rolls by and we are cooped up in a shop, which so convienently markets to customers who rely on good weather to partake in thier sport. Ironic, I have to be inside, helping yuppie assholes figure out how to shift bikes, only for them to leave the store and enjoy the amazing day riding, while I sit here writing on a blog I created to talk about how much we hate being here. But fuckin-aye its summer time right. well sorta. I got to leave work yesterday early to go ride, so I cant really complain too much. Unfortunately I completely had my bicycle riding confidence shaken, as I rode the hardest dirt jumps I have ever been to. I spent most of my time on the ground instead of in the air. I broke my seat, and due to this managed to make my brakeless bike skid, by having my balls sucked directly into the rear tire between the frame. after about 5 minutes on the ground and about 10 minutes making sure the boys were ok, I managed to finally make it through the jumps. SKETCHY! In the midst of all this madnees I get a text from my dad
400,000 miles but still works good.
yah hooray for my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment