Saturday, March 21, 2009

As a side note

I frequent craigslist.org It is some sort of sick fetish I have to see what I can purchase that other people no longer have any use for. The only problem with this is, I am constantly broke. So, it is usually only some sort of sad wish I have and could never actually buy things like this totally awesome vagina couch. Now unlike my friend and co-non-worker kris, I do not usually look at the personal ads or casual encounters while I'm alone. For reasons that kris described. It's almost as if you have to go wash your hands after viewing them if you do so alone. Now on the other hand with a couple of pals around the pages are riddled with comic genius. Awhile back I was hanging out with a few of the zagadka boys, and we stumbled across the T4M. Now at the time I wasnt really sure of what T4M meant, but now I am quite aware. It seems people in our town and quite possibly all over the state are fucking sick in the head. But to inform our readers, "hosting" means you can go get your sick little fuck fest on at their place. This way your roomates or and or parents who you refer to as roomates don't have to know you sucked off some dude wearing a dress. But on the down side, other than sucking off some dude wearing a dress, he will be filming it, and you will be an overnight sensation. But on the bright side, every once in a while you stumble upon gems such as this.

And to be completely honest, I could never possibly get sick of pink lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment